Our client is looking for a mobile developer
The company is a world-class brand powered by a unique and exciting product.
• Development of Mobile software for products and production-line tooling and the test system for software.
• Design and delivery of new system features that require cross-platform development for firmware and in the counterpart software components – mobile apps, gateways, backend system, Web APIs.
• Apply problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality, optimised solutions that lasts and meets requirements of customers and stakeholders.
• Support internal product support team and customer developers with the system knowledge.
• Support growing technology base of the company with best practices of documentation and testing.
• You will work closely with the rest of the development, support teams and business management to accelerate technological growth of the company.
• You will also have close technical cooperation with our customers to analyse and solve integration and field problems.
• 5+ years of mobile development (iOS, Xamarin, Android)
• Solid programming experience in Objective-C and preferably also with Xamarin and/or Android, mastery of Git and discipline of SW development processes.
• Capable of producing high-quality designs and implementations with good documentation skills.
• Good communication and negotiation skills. This role calls for active cooperation with the development team.
• High quality standards, strong developer discipline, ability to work autonomously on complex tasks.
• Fluent in English.
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Espoo Leppävaara