Our customer is looking for an Embedded Linux Developer with C/C++. In the assignment, it is possible to act as experienced technical lead or newly graduated engineer. Allocation 100%.
What the work includes:
– Coding for low level SW Matlab / Simulink
– SW Verification tasks
– Continuous Integration tasks
– Code re-factoring and optimizing
– Code maintenance and bug corrections
– C++ (11), Linux Development, Matlab, Simulink
– Previous experience in some of the tasks described above
– General interest on embedded system aspects, processor architectures and signal processing are appreciated
– Fluent written/spoken English and good communication skills are enhancing your ability to work in international teams
This is a long project and it starts as soon as possible.
Work will be done mainly at customers’ premises in Oulu (at the moment work is done remotely due corona situation)